What We Do
Holistic wealth management for experienced investors.
We’ve been helping clients on the Olympic Peninsula face their financial futures with confidence since 2005. Like them, you can benefit from our experience in creating a fully integrated, comprehensive plan that helps you pursue your life goals.
As an independent wealth manager, we have no parent company or product pressures driving our recommendations; we answer only to you. You know you’re getting objective, sound guidance in all areas, including:
- Accumulation, so your investments address your objectives and comfort level.
- Retirement planning, so you are well positioned to pursue your dreams.
- Estate planning, so you can pass on your assets to whom you choose.
- Risk management, to minimize any threats to your personal or business assets.
- Business planning, to help you manage and grow your business.
- Taxation, to minimize the tax burdens you face now and in the future.
Whether your financial life encompasses all or only a few of these areas, we will meet you where you are and build the plan that works for you.
Are you ready for a holistic wealth manager?
Not every family or household is ready for the benefits holistic wealth management can bring. We find that most individuals are ready to utilize our services most effectively when they have $500,000 or more in assets to invest, or consider their main focus to be saving for retirement and/or long-term goals.
If you're not sure you're ready for comprehensive wealth management, check out the CFP Board's Learning Center, with articles on personal finance issues categorized by the life stage you're in.